No extensions, refunds or transfers permitted for class pass packs.
Upfront Unlimited Membership Pass
No refunds or transfers permitted for unlimited packs.
3 month unlimited passes are eligible for 1 x suspension of up to 2 weeks.
12 month unlimited passes are eligible for 2 x suspensions totalling up to 4 weeks.
Monthly Direct Debit Membership
- Cooling off period: The client has a 48 hour cooling off period in which termination can be given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. A fee will be charged for any classes taken during this time at the casual class rate as well as an administration fee of $10.
- Minimum Term: A minimum of three full payments must be met, or a $250 early exit fee will be charged.
- Ongoing contract: Monthly Membership is paid via Direct Debit. The contract is ongoing on a monthly basis (even after the min. 3 months met) until terminated in writing (see below: termination). Contract terms must be met or cancellation fee of $250 will be charged.
- Suspensions: All suspension / hold requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com with 10 business days notice. Suspensions are permitted as follows:
- No holds during initial 3 months
- 2 x holds permitted during each 12 month period. Each hold can be a minimum 2 weeks, maximum 2 months.
- If sick, unwell or injured we may be able to hold your pass beyond the above outlined holds. Please email the studio at the time of your illness with a letter from your Doctor or Doctors certificate. Retrospective requests are not permitted. We reserve the right the refuse requests.
- Termination: Membership is ongoing on monthly basis (even after min terms of 3 mths met) until terminated in writing. To terminate, email firstname.lastname@example.org with no less than 10 business days notice. Any termination request received with less than 10 business days notice of the next payment due will not be finalised until the following payment month. The membership remains active and available for use during this time. Members should not consider their membership terminated until they have received written confirmation from the studio Directors.
- Administration: All membership changes (e.g. suspension or termination) must be received in writing with return confirmation from Bikram Yoga Lynbrook via email@example.com with 10 business days notice. Verbal or any other method of notice will not be considered. A request is not considered complete until Bikram Yoga Lynbrook has confirmed receipt of request.
- Failed Payment Fees: An administration charge of $10 is payable for failed payments.
- Third Party Collection: Direct Debit payments are collected by a third party provider, Ezidebit. It is your responsibility to ensure you are familiar with Ezidebit’s T&C’s
- All payments are non-refundable, non-transferable.
If sick, unwell or injured we may be able to suspend any pass beyond the above outlined terms. Please email the studio at the time of your illness with a letter from your Doctor or a current Doctors certificate. Retrospective requests are not permitted. We reserve the right the refuse requests.