Bikram Yoga Lynbrook welcomes students of any level of experience to join us on the mat! If you would like to chat with one of our friendly team members before you get started, give us a call!
Below are some useful things to know before your first visit:
- Arrive early – Please arrive 15 mins early to register and become familiar with the studio. Your teacher will welcome you and explain a little about what to expect in class. If you have signed up online, please ensure you let the teacher know you are taking your first class!
- Bookings recommended – To save your spot in class we recommend downloading the MindBody app or booking online. This will also allow you to manage your future class bookings!
- Arrive well hydrated – Hydrate at least 2 hours before class and rehydrate for 2 hours after. We recommend drinking 3-4 litres of water on the days you practice hot styles of yoga or pilates.
- Avoid heavy eating 2-3 hours before class – A light snack like a piece of fruit ½ hour before to keep up your blood sugar up in fine.
- Wear light workout clothing – be prepared to get warm and sweaty!
- Bring a large towel, a yoga mat, and a bottle of water. The large towel is to lay on your yoga mat during class. If you plan to shower at the studio after class we recommend bringing another towel along. Towels and mats are available to hire at the studio for your convenience.
- Come back soon – within 24-48 hours if possible.
- Make the most of your introductory period.
- Practice often when you first start out. You quickly adjust to the environment, the postures and reap the full benefits of your yoga practice.